ALK-VA | Flight Request Form
Submit your Flight Request to SriLankan Virtual Airlines
Submit your flight request below. If you have problems with the form, promptly send an e-mail to ALK-VA Ops with flight request details.
1. When requesting 'Schedule Flight' use ALK-VA flight numbers, not UL flight numbers. Refer Routes/Schedule pages.
2. When requesting 'Schedule Flight' you can select a single sector or one complete round trip.
Example: a) ALK101 (i.e. Outbound sector only)
b) ALK101/ALK102 (i.e. Outbound/Inbound sectors)
3. When selecting an aircraft / flight combination for a Global Charter Flight consider the suitability of the aircraft to flight distance.
4. When requesting 'Global Charter Flight' provide airport and aircraft details.
Example: 1) From: VCBI , To: HKJK, Aircraft: A340-300
This thing we call luck is merely professionalism and attention to detail, it's your awareness of everything that is going on around you, it's how well you know and understand your airplane and your own limitations. Luck is the sum total of your of abilities as an aviator. If you think your luck is running low, you'd better get busy and make some more. Work harder, pay more attention. Study your NATOPS more. Do better preflights.
- Stephen Coonts, The Intruders -
|FAQ||FLIGHT OPS||CONTACT ALK-VA||FLIGHT TEST||FLIGHT REQUEST||FLIGHT REPORTS||NOTAM / NEWS||AIR CEYLON|