ALK-VA | Flight Planning Center
SriLankan Virtual Airlines Flight Schedule
|International Flights | Domestic Flights | Charter Flights |
Click on map areas to see the Flight Schedule
Use aircraft from three
Global Charter Flight Requirements:
Pilots who wish to operate their own special charter flights using additional scenery/airports can submit it 'Global Charter Flight' request using Flight Request form. With charter flight approval pilots can operate missions to virtually anywhere in the world. Only the scenery installed by individual pilots will limit available destinations.
Global Charter flights can be operated with any SriLankan, Air Lanka or Air Ceylon aircraft type, subject to aircraft category limitations. Refer Policy Manual.
- Whenever possible charter flights should originate and terminate from the same airport.
- Aircraft type requirement should be noted.
- 'Global Charter Flight' number will be allocated by Flight Ops and send to you with flight authorization message.
Example: ALK001G / ALK002G
- Global Charter Flights are acceptable for minimum flying requirement.
- Submit your request using Flight Request Form.
| International Flights | Domestic Flights | Charter Flights |
I think there is something exhilarating in flying amongst clouds, and always get a feeling of wanting to pit my aeroplane against them, charge at them, climb over them to show them you have them beat, circle round them, and generally play with them; but clouds can on occasion hold their own against the aviator, and many a pilot has found himself emerging from a cloud not on a level keel.
Cloud-flying requires practice, even if you have every modern instrument, and unless you keep calm and collected you will get into trouble after you have been inside a really thick one for a few minutes. In the very early days of aviation, 1912 to be correct, I emerged from a cloud upside down, much to my discomfort, as I didn't know how to get right way up again. I found out somehow, or I wouldn't be writing this.
- Charles Rumney Samson, ‘A Flight from Cairo to Cape Town and Back,’ 1931 -
|FAQ||FLIGHT OPS||CONTACT ALK-VA||FLIGHT TEST||FLIGHT REQUEST||FLIGHT REPORTS||NOTAM / NEWS||AIR CEYLON|